Hamilton DMR/EDACS

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex288288

So im looking to upgrade my 436HP with the new update for these techs. but my question is, what uses this technology in this area?

mbstone99

So im looking to upgrade my 436HP with the new update for these techs. but my question is, what uses this technology in this area?

As far as EDACS.. the only Provoice system around here the GTA as far as I know is the Airtime Communications trunk out in Mississauga.. which is used by Ensource the local hydro company out that way.

There lots of DMR activity.. in Hamilton alone, National Communications, FleetConnect, GoTRBO all have multiple users in the Hamilton area on their commercial trunks. On the GoTRBO system DARTS has 4 talkgroups. For non commercial trunks there is Hamilton General, St Joseph's Hospital, Jackson Square, FirstOntario Centre, Centre On Barton, McMaster University (all encrypted though), US Steel Canada, Juravinksi Hospital, Horizon Utilities (also all encrypted), Hamilton Port Authority and Hamilton Golf & Country Club up in Ancaster. There are others but those are the ones I know off the top of my head.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.