hamilton ems

Status
Not open for further replies.

usb

can anyone tell me the frequency for hamilton ont. ambulance also are they analog or digital. thanks in advanced

Paz

Premium Subscriber
Go to Trunked Systems - Bell Fleetnet - Ontario Provincial Government Zone 1 for Hamilton frequencies and EMS talkgroups. EMS is analog.

If you don't have a trunking radio, try Canada > Ontario > Ministry of Health and you may be able to pick up the VR repeaters if the ambulance is close by.

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
Bell Fleetnet - Ontario Provincial Government Zone 1 Trunking System, Southwest Zone, Ontario - Scanner Frequencies
MOH Hamilton (analog)

As mentioned you will need a trunking scanner that will cover VHF frequencies.
If you dont have one you can as a temporary solution program in all the below frequencies.. but you will hear everything including the digital OPP which will just sound like noise on an non digital scanner.

141.40500 141.63000 141.93000 142.21500 142.35000c(lockout this frequency) 142.63500 142.80000 143.08500 143.38500

35584 8b0 A HAM CACC CACC EMS Dispatch
35600 8b1 A HAM CITY E City East EMS Dispatch
35616 8b2 A HAM NIAG N Niagara North EMS Dispatch
35632 8b3 A HAM SIMCOE Simcoe EMS Dispatch
35648 8b4 A HAM TAC 1 Tactical 1 EMS-Tac
35664 8b5 A HAM TAC 2 Tactical 2 EMS-Tac
35680 8b6 A HAM TAC 3 Tactical 3 EMS-Tac
35696 8b7 A HAM TAC 4 Tactical 4 EMS-Tac
35712 8b8 A HAM CITY W City West EMS Dispatch
35728 8b9 A HAM NIAG S Niagara South EMS Dispatch

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (LG-GR500FD/V10a Teleca/Q7.1 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Hamilton Ems operate as follows: Dispatches on City East, active CTAS 1-3 calls are on Tac4 along with patches. Hamilton dispatches for Haldimand, Brant and Norfolk on 35632, Hamilton Simcoe. They patch on Tac 3. Hamilton CACC also does some tests on Tac 1. The Niagara talkgroups are not used, they have their CACC. You can also hear them without a trunk scanner off the Mississauga, Fonthill, Cayuga, Brantford and Mowat Toronto towers. All comms are in analgue.

TrishyR

hey EJB I have no idea what you are talking about...I am a newbie can ya tell lol
Anyways do you know if i can add those channels to my ipod??
Thanks in advance.
PS i have 5-0 radio installed that is all i know

rc1990

hey EJB I have no idea what you are talking about...I am a newbie can ya tell lol
Thanks in advance.

No. You cannot add or delete channels with 5-0Radio on your IPod since that is an app that stream scanner feeds that other people have (the channels or t/g that are scan is out of your control). That App is the same thing as the AUdio feed section of this site except it's an app for IPod and IPhone that connects to the intenet to acces the feeds.

VE3RADIO

Thanks in advance.

LOL ... I just love what online feeds have done to this hobby!

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
I suggest purchase an actual scanner... you can not add or delete things from an online feed, they are purly up to the feed provider.

If you get a actual scanner you can listen to what channels you want when you want

PM me or email torontokris@yahoo.com for a price on a scanner thats programmed for all GTA police fire ems (including hamilton york peel toronto halton)

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.