Hamilton Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex288288

So I've been looking around and did not see any talk about Hamilton Fire, are they fully encrypted or is there simulcast available? i see in the DB that all their TACS seem to be encrypt. but saw that dispatch had Simulcast, wondering if anyone is still able to listen to them?

Muxlow

Super Secret
The entire city is encrypted. My guess would be due to scanners and the city did it to bug us all lol

Even the garbagemen are encrypted..

alex288288

lmao. wouldn't surprise me in the least, but i mean its fire. its not like your talking private **** here lol. ive listened to enough TX to know they don't truly have a reason for encrypt other than to keep public out, which to me is bs considering its a public service

CaptainD

Hamilton Fire still dispatches rural area alarms to Volunteer and Composite stations, and to senior personnel on multiple alarms on 154.250. The problem is that they are using digital numeric pagers. If you monitor that frequency and hear multiple tones and squawking, chances are that is an alarm of some sort. What I've found, the longer the tones, the more serious the call is. This is quite evident on multiple alarms as several pages for senior personnel are sent out. When these tones go off, I check out the HFD twitter feed to find out what the alarm is. Works about 98% of the time.

mlmummert

Hamilton Fire still dispatches rural area alarms to Volunteer and Composite stations, and to senior personnel on multiple alarms on 154.250. The problem is that they are using digital numeric pagers. If you monitor that frequency and hear multiple tones and squawking, chances are that is an alarm of some sort. What I've found, the longer the tones, the more serious the call is. This is quite evident on multiple alarms as several pages for senior personnel are sent out. When these tones go off, I check out the HFD twitter feed to find out what the alarm is. Works about 98% of the time.

This is POCSAG? Does anyone have any CAP CODE information?

hansheesbeen

Install pdw on your pc, connect an audiocable between an pc and your scanner and test the freq

Verstuurd vanaf mijn D6603 met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.