hampden pd

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefox2163

hampden

i have not heard a thing on thier frequency,are you sure they didnt switch?

skierp20

Premium Subscriber
That frequency information is correct. I checked with a buddy of mine who works out there. There's a rumor they're getting a completely new radio system sometime next year for both PD and Fire since the FCC is starting to push out Lowband stuff.

I know that coverage out there is spotty at best. I've been on scenes and havent been able to hit a tower with ANY of the Med Channels that are used off the Springfield OR Ware/Monson/Palmer areas.. its a logistical nightmare!

As of right now though, they're still on 155.6025 with a PL of 91.5

Enjoy!

Scott

ecps92

?? The FCC and Low-Band ?? Hardly.

The FCC is pushing Re-Banding [800 Mhz] and Narrow-Banding [VHF High and into UHF, not sure on 800]

The low-band push is due to limited manuf's that are still producing equipment [you need to look, but it's not like the good ole days]

That frequency information is correct. I checked with a buddy of mine who works out there. There's a rumor they're getting a completely new radio system sometime next year for both PD and Fire since the FCC is starting to push out Lowband stuff.

I know that coverage out there is spotty at best. I've been on scenes and havent been able to hit a tower with ANY of the Med Channels that are used off the Springfield OR Ware/Monson/Palmer areas.. its a logistical nightmare!

As of right now though, they're still on 155.6025 with a PL of 91.5

Enjoy!

Scott

Last edited:

Squelchtone

Time for a new scanner

Thanks for contributing to the thread, I appreciate it. The scanner belonged to the guys deceased father, he's trying to retain some sort of connection with his memories of the scanner sitting on the side table at his fathers house while he was younger. And if I can help by making it work again on the freqs of the town he now lives in, then that's what my plan is.

Best Regards,
Squelchtone

kb1ejw

Local Idiot
Feed Provider
Scanner crystals

Squelchtone, your frequencies are correct except for Hampden Fire, which operates on 33.46... however they are looking into switching to VHF high band in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.