Votes: 38 76.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhistlerWendy

Premium Subscriber
It's almost that time!

Hamvention 2017 is coming up May 19th-21st in Dayton, Ohio!

Just wanted to take a quick poll.

How many of you are coming out to see us at the show?

And what do you guys (and gals too!) want to see from us at the show?
Obviously we will have all of our scanners there and will be there to answer questions.
And of course I will be there!

So just answer yes if you are coming and what you would like to see.

(PLEASE no LSM requests or anything that has already been over-discussed on these threads)

pb_lonny

Will you pay for me to come from Australia? I can offer some feedback on what we need in scanners to suit our local market ;)

sopranosno1

It is now at the greene county fairgrounds in xenia. 1 county east of dayton.Maybe help programming peoples scanners??

Last edited:

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
Wendy I am still waiting for DON to write a program that works like WIN500 (programs, logs and does remote control) does but is made for the TRX-1 and TRX-2 and I still will not get a chance to come to Dayton. Thanks Buddrousa

Swipesy

Wendy I am still waiting for DON to write a program that works like WIN500 (programs, logs and does remote control) does but is made for the TRX-1 and TRX-2 and I still will not get a chance to come to Dayton. Thanks Buddrousa

+1 on this suggestion

radio3353

Well, since you refuse to discuss one of the biggest hot-button issues in your scanner business, what is the point? Why should we take you seriously?

TAbirdman

Well, since you refuse to discuss one of the biggest hot-button issues in your scanner business, what is the point? Why should we take you seriously?
It's not that wendy doesn't want to talk about, it's that the subject has been talked to death. Whistler knows about the issue. That's the point of her comment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

tumegpc

Premium Subscriber

I won't buy another Whistler Scanner unless it supports a program like Win500.

mciupa

Canadian Database Admin
Shouldn't the answers be YES or NO? :roll:

Oops.. almost forgot. NO

racingfan360

......and what you would like to see.

How about a put-up-or-shut-up head to head competition between the TRX range and your competitors. Teams go against each other to search out and hunt down frequencies/channels in use in and around the convention.......I could envisage the Uniden x36HP team getting a massive head start as the TRX team are still waiting for their scanners to load up, or are pick a bandplan that still doesn't quite work. But then the TRX team can decode the NXDN signals, while the Uniden folks found it minutes beforehand, but can only listen to digital noise. The AOR team would be trying to find signal types that nobody uses, or maybe they simply couldn't afford to come as they'd spent all their $$'s on their scanner. Either way, it might help illustrate a few points of how real customers would like to use their receivers.

(PLEASE no LSM requests.....

LSM? Care to elaborate?

jwt873

Premium Subscriber
I considered going. I kinda wanted to see the new digs in Dayton this year.

But, I'm looking at going to the Tokyo ham fair this August. If I go, I'm hoping to see the latest, greatest Japanese gear that won't be displayed at Dayton until 2018 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.