Hancock County-155.970

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwelty

Premium Subscriber
Hello,
Have been receiving fire pages on 155.970. Have determined that I believe it to be Hancock County Ohio (Findlay), due to the broadcast for a flood watch this morning. Have also heard Washington Twp Fire dispatched before today also. Seems to be a low power or low profile transmitter. There is nothing listed in radio reference but a license is active for Findley for mobiles only. Can anyone listen in and hopefully we can get the database updated?

Thanks
Dan Welty KD8QDN
Christiansburg

JD72305

155.970 is the old Findlay PD frequency on loan to the S.O. for simulcast paging with the MARCs system. They will be going to the old S.O. VHF main frequency in or around when they narrowband. The S.O. doesn't monitor the 155.970 frequency at all and can not hear people talking to them on it. But everything the S.O. says is broadcasted.

Iron Triangle Ohio... otherweise known as Fostoria
Hancock

Right now hancock county fire paging is done on the 155.4300 frequency with a PL of 141.3 which is the former Findlay PD frequency. They will be phasing over to the 155.5350 frequency which is the old hcso dispatch repeater in the near future, since the frequency is already owned and licensed through the county. I am assuming they will still be linking their marcs fire channels to the new paging frequency just as they are doing now with the 4300 repeater. I live in hancock county though and will tune into this frequency that has been referenced and see if It is actually Hancock or another close county.

Status
Not open for further replies.