Hancock County 32

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhughes20

Premium Subscriber
Yes I am why so long I dont understand I thought by the beggining of april or may it was suppose to be switched over everyday I check the database and its almost always green for hancock county but no changes thank you.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Yes I am why so long I dont understand I thought by the beggining of april or may it was suppose to be switched over everyday I check the database and its almost always green for hancock county but no changes thank you.

It will show green anytime there is an update to the system anywhere it is used, not necessarily for Hancock County.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin

Why don't you program in the MARCS-IP sites in your area + an appropriate group wildcard (if you use PSRs / PROs) or scan in search mode (uniden style). Then you can be the first to identify when your area switches to the P25 system.

If you don't know how to do either one of those, the manual for your scanner will tell you how.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.