Hanover Twnsp, Northampton Cty, Colonial Regional Freqs Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAlMonroe

Hi, I'm extremely new at this, so please forgive me if I'm in the wrong forum or posting a question that's already been answered. If possible, I would like the freq(s) for Colonial Regional Police, St. Luke's Hospital, and Lehigh Valley Int'l Airport in Northampton County. I've seen station #s listed for the police, but I don't know what that means. I got an old scanner at a yard sale, and it's been a LOT of years since I've used one. I can program freqs and ranges, but don't know what station #s mean. Thanks very much!

JimBobTerp

Hi
This is what I have for Northampton County since I live in Easton,PA or Palmer Township..

Colonial Regional Police Dept: Areas that CPRD Covers (Hanover,Lower Nazareth, and Bath)

Frequencies:
PD1: 502.3875 PL. 192.8
PD2: 500.4125 PL. 192.8

Lehigh Valley Airport Frequency:

**** Police 453.925 PL. 136.5

Can u give me a little more help on what stuff u want from St. Lukes Hospital cause I'm a little confused on what u are looking for and I will try to find it to help u. Also if u need more Frequencies for Northampton or Lehigh County I will do my best to give u a hand. So PM me a message.

James

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
Hi, I'm extremely new at this, so please forgive me if I'm in the wrong forum or posting a question that's already been answered. If possible, I would like the freq(s) for Colonial Regional Police, St. Luke's Hospital, and Lehigh Valley Int'l Airport in Northampton County. I've seen station #s listed for the police, but I don't know what that means. I got an old scanner at a yard sale, and it's been a LOT of years since I've used one. I can program freqs and ranges, but don't know what station #s mean. Thanks very much!

The station number listings are usually the numbers you will hear police/fire/ems use on the radio to identify who they are.

The database page with radio frequencies is here:
Northampton County, Pennsylvania (PA) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

The wiki page with additional info (station numbers and police dispatch channel assignments) is here:

Northampton County, Pennsylvania (PA) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

The frequencies Jim posted are correct.

BigAlMonroe

Thanks, guys. I had looked at the Northampton map before, but I couldn't find Colonial Regional specifically. Regarding the airport, I seem to recall many years ago that I could listen to communications between the control tower and flights. That was over 30 years ago, and maybe my memory is playing tricks. Is that possible (the overhearing, not the memory trick part!)?

Status
Not open for further replies.