Happy Holidays from the RadioReference Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
From everyone here at RadioReference.com, we wish everyone Happy Holidays! We hope that everyone this Christmas morning is opening their new radios and spending the rest of the day programming and eating!

With that in mind, let's hear what you got for Christmas!

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Merry Christmas to everyone as well! I got some extra Roland V-Drums and cymbals today, just awesome:cool:

No new scanners or antennas this year, I think I have too many as we speak hehe.. I got my new 396XT just when it came out few months ago:wink:

Take care everyone, got to go check the turkey and mix my drink:)

mjbjr

My family decided not to do gifts,but instead,we sent 5 boxes of goodies to 2 friends of mine in Afghanistan. May their Christmas be as happy as ever.

Premium Subscriber
We gave our kids there gifts this year but my wife and I donated our share to a local food pantry. Times are tough and we thought is was a true testament to Christmas to give this year.
Going to spend the evening relaxing to some of my favorite on line feds here.

Merry Christmas to all !

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
We gave our kids there gifts this year but my wife and I donated our share to a local food pantry. Times are tough and we thought is was a true testament to Christmas to give this year.
Going to spend the evening relaxing to some of my favorite on line feds here.

Merry Christmas to all !

The true spirit of Christmas!

FireCop

Public Safety Grunt
Premium Subscriber
I was blessed enough to get the PSR 500 this year that I had been trying to get since they came out. I haven't had much time to get it going though as my 5 year old has kept me quite busy helping him get his gifts going. What fun!!! Merry Christmas to all!!!

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Merry Christmas All.

Just a very quiet Christmas with my girlfriend. No radio gear for christmas, but my folks sent a bunch of very old pictures of me, to my girlfriend that she framed and gave to me... best gift ever.

Have a safe holiday all

brandon

Database Admin
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and Happy New Year!
As for incoming gifts I treated myself to a 396XT :)

dxscannerman

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Merry Merry Christmas to Everyone here @ RR !. I just wanted to take a second and thank all the people that make this wonderful web site available to all the rest of us. Having just recently really started using it for the tremendous amount of good information (even if you just read message post's) that are available here for all of us, I just had to Say Thanks You.
As I am just in the process of building my own business web site (with my wife's help, and son's help Ha Ha) for the first time, through an online provider I can now TRULY Appreciate how much work it has to be to keep a site like this one up and running 27/7. Its almost hard for me to believe it's possible. Thanks All and Everyone who contributes to this wonderful site. DX scannerman in beautiful Washington State.

I am sure having fun with this little iSCAN 107 ....,,.,.,.,.........

Status
Not open for further replies.