Happy New Year and Thank You ALL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

divemaster500

I want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and thank you ALL for the information provided on this site!

I started scanning my local area about 6 weeks ago using the "Live Audio" feed on Radio Reference. It took about an hour for me to become completely hooked I researched the site and found recommendations for the right scanner (PSR-800), and learned very quickly from the posts how to set it up correctly. After a few days when the face plate started to show unusual 'wear and tear', I found a solution to the issue very easily from other members who had similar problems. When I wanted to set up the advanced features (strobe LED), everything was right there for me. Radio Reference- What a fantastic Resource!!

Again, thank you to ALL who contribute to this site. It has made transitioning to a new and exciting hobbby very easy!

All my best,

Mac

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9780; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.600 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

Happy New Year to you too, and welcome to the hobby, I started 18 yrs ago when I got my ham license and started to listen to the RCMP, and the BCAmbulance where I grew up, my oh my have things changed a lot!!!

KD6HRI

Happy New Years everyone! I'm a noob and glad to have found this site. Got back into scanners after many years and man have they changed. I recently picked up a RS PRO-197 and now I'm awaiting delivery of my GRE PSR-500. Look forward to more conversations here and meeting new people in the coming year......Cheers!

RomeRon

Happy New Year all, should be some good scanning tonight with all the parties going on out there.

russellmaher

KC1ANC
I want to wish every RR member a very happy, healthy New Year.

Radio Reference is the greatest site and the members are a wonderful group!

Russell

SonicN

happy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.