Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

al95

I want to wish all of the RR members a SAFE and HAPPY New Year. I will be away from my computer for a couple of days while we celebrate my mom bithday. She was born on New Years Day. Have a safe and healthy 2010. God Bless Us All. Please don't shoot your guns up in the air. A Child that I knew was killed last year by bullet.

davidbond21

I'll be celebrating my dad's b-day tonight, born on new years eve. I can't wait to shoot off some fireworks and listen to all the drunks and whatnot being pulled over by various agencies on the scanners.

Have a happy new years y'all.

Last edited:

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
Happy New Year! I'll be listening to the local area on live scanners, and listening to the home town, and NYC on Radioreference live streams with the Logitech Squeezbox. Looking forward to the new year and all the exiting things it brings.

mike2009

I want to wish all of the RR members a SAFE and HAPPY New Year. I will be away from my computer for a couple of days while we celebrate my mom bithday. She was born on New Years Day. Have a safe and healthy 2010. God Bless Us All. Please don't shoot your guns up in the air. A Child that I knew was killed last year by bullet.

I'll be celebrating my dad's b-day tonight, born on new years eve. I can't wait to shoot off some fireworks and listen to all the drunks and whatnot being pulled over by various agencies on the scanners.

Have a happy new years y'all.

I want to wish everybody a Happy New Year. And to the the person celebrating their birthdays' a Very Happy birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.