Happy Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

firefighter213

I know that thanksgiving is this week , so I wanted to wish everybody an happy thanksgiving !

W9NES

I hope that everyone on this fourm for The State Of Indiana has a very safe Thanksgiving weekend on the way.We might see some Rain or Snow showers in this weeks forecast after Wednesday.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Everyone have fun cooking their face and cramming their bird!!:lol::roll: happy thanksgiving!!
N9ZAS

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
I'll be in your area for the T-Day, looking forward to tracking SAFE-T and Gold and Black country again with the Uniden XT models via Location based scanning. Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Scanning to all. :cool:

usswood

Happy Thanksgiving and be safe this Holiday season to everyone and their families!!!

God Bless the Great hearts that visit and maintain these forums and web-site!!!

jamesa53

God Bless the Great hearts that visit and maintain these forums and web-site!!!

Indeed, usswood, indeed!!!!

Ill be going up to the Chicago area for a few days and taking the 106 and 107 to see how my DuPage county files work. Will finallly be able to listen to ISP Starcom 21!!!!!!!

A happy Thanksgiving to all on this forum!!!!!!

usswood

Indeed, usswood, indeed!!!!

Ill be going up to the Chicago area for a few days and taking the 106 and 107 to see how my DuPage county files work. Will finallly be able to listen to ISP Starcom 21!!!!!!!

A happy Thanksgiving to all on this forum!!!!!!

STARCOM does sound good when its being decoded ok...wow up North u will hear all kinds of ENC I bet...Good Trip Jamesa53 to you and your Fam!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.