Harford County Maryland

n3or

I'm not sure if this is a proper question or not. I live in Harford County Maryland, was a volunteer fireman and paramedic for 25 years. I had to back away when my wife got medical issues and became disabled. I can't afford a new digital scanner due to her medical bills. I discovered the Broadcastify app and have been listening to it. I kept it on Harford Fire & EMS. Recently I can't find that choice, only Harford County Public service. The police never stop talking, am I not looking in the right place for just the Fire and EMS feed. Thank you for your time, N3OR

de784

Feed Provider
Looking at the Hartford feed. Looks like the provider is streaming. Ems,Fire and police there is not a dedicated feed for fire & ems

N1GAW

Premium Subscriber
@n3or feeds are whatever the feed provider wants to stream (within RR/Broadcastify limits and with an approved feed) It doesn't get separated out by agencies, unless the provider chooses to create a separate feed. In Harford Co there are about 29 fire TGs (26 are firegrounds TGs), 3 Hazmat TGs and one EMS TG streamed on the same stream as all these police agencies:
Bel Air Police - 10631
Havre De Grace - 10641
Maryland State Police Barracks D Bel Air - 10561
Harford County Sheriffs Office Southern - 10661
Harford County Sheriffs Office Northern - 10662
Aberdeen Police Department - 10621

Which is why you may not be hearing fire/ems dispatches.