Harlan county AMR/ Lifegaurd ems

Status
Not open for further replies.

jophe

Has anyone successfully got clear traffic for AMRs dmr system in Harlan county every Now and then I get bits and pieces and idk if I’ve done something wrong or what?

BC2001

Jesse
Has anyone successfully got clear traffic for AMRs dmr system in Harlan county every Now and then I get bits and pieces and idk if I’ve done something wrong or what?
Hi, @jophe. I live in Bell County and I monitor them.

I have all of the sites listed by the FCC licenses programmed in and I only get traffic on the Wallins Repeater (452.850) and occasionally the Mozelle Repeater (452.550)
I am hearing traffic daily on the Wallins Repeater.

But since I live in Bell County and not Harlan County, I may just be out of range from the other Repeaters (they may be used daily too, but I just can't pick them up).

Last edited:

jophe

Hi, @jophe. I live in Bell County and I monitor them.

I have all of the sites listed by the FCC licenses programmed in and I only get traffic on the Wallins Repeater (452.850) and occasionally the Mozelle Repeater (452.550)
I am hearing traffic daily on the Wallins Repeater.

But since I live in Bell County and not Harlan County, I may just be out of range from the other Repeaters (they may be used daily too, but I just can't pick them up).
are you programmed straight DMR or another way?

Status
Not open for further replies.