Harlandale Independent School District

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
New Harlandale Independent School District Dispatch Frequency

460.0500/465.0500 WQKF288 Licensee: HARLANDALE ISD POLICE Grant Date: 04/27/2009
Address: 4.7 MILES SOUTHEAST FROM STINSON MUNICIPAL
AIRPORT/Control Points 623 W VESTAL
This Frequency is used for two channels
First channel is unknown digtal on this frequency scanner will not decode this non APCO-25/secound channel is analog with pl tone and is an open channel
i lost the pl tone found but rembered it was a pl tone
did not care much for listening to this agency but wonder what digtal mode

rattlerbb01

TX/LA Database Admin
Database Admin
New Harlandale Independent School District Dispatch Frequency

460.0500/465.0500 WQKF288 Licensee: HARLANDALE ISD POLICE Grant Date: 04/27/2009
Address: 4.7 MILES SOUTHEAST FROM STINSON MUNICIPAL
AIRPORT/Control Points 623 W VESTAL
This Frequency is used for two channels
First channel is unknown digtal on this frequency scanner will not decode this non APCO-25/secound channel is analog with pl tone and is an open channel
i lost the pl tone found but rembered it was a pl tone
did not care much for listening to this agency but wonder what digtal mode

Lots of MotoTRBO and NexEDGE popping up all over the place. Probably one of the two. I would have to see the emission designator.

SCPD

QRT
another note The Harlandale Independent School District also has a Standard-LTR system this is weird
i was out with a another RR user and using LTR-analyzer and waited for the cw-id
to get all the homes and we found it had an area of 1-XX-XX now i did not think
the frequency belonged to them the Rx was very strong and was receiving many miles away
and compared to the police channel it covered 4 to five times the rx-range we did not note any talkgroups
it was 11:30pm the night we worked on the system now one thing i have noted in all San antonio area school dist the police officers carry two radios at all times one for police communications and another for school grounds some schools have simplex some use repeaters and other Trunked radio systems for in school communications
also after finding the ltr system the other RR user went to the FCC Database and got a return
on more frequency's and we LTR-analyzer them and got the same home-map if i rember right we got homes 1-2-3 talkgroups were hard to get at this time of night due to the schools maint buses and other services are not in service in the hour we target the system

Status
Not open for further replies.