Harris Corporation Awarded $10 Million Contract from Pittsylvania County, VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator

troymail

Silent Key
Any news on this system and it's deployment? The press item is more than a year old and stated that this is/will "is one of the first P25 Phase 2 radio system installations".

I can't find any data in system listings of RR....

Thanks

jim202

Any news on this system and it's deployment? The press item is more than a year old and stated that this is/will "is one of the first P25 Phase 2 radio system installations".

I can't find any data in system listings of RR....

Thanks

I don't think any install date has been set yet.

There are a number of new tower sites that will become part of the new system. These should help fill in the coverage problems that the current EDACS system has for portable coverage. This also means that land has to be acquired for the new tower sites. That doesn't happen overnight.

troymail

Silent Key
I don't think any install date has been set yet.

There are a number of new tower sites that will become part of the new system. These should help fill in the coverage problems that the current EDACS system has for portable coverage. This also means that land has to be acquired for the new tower sites. That doesn't happen overnight.

Thanks - that's what I was thinking. I'm just kinda wondering about that statement in the Press Release....

Status
Not open for further replies.