Harris .PRS file for Clark Co NV P25

Status
Not open for further replies.

SyntaxNero

Would anyone have a Personality file for the LVMPD P25 channels they could PM me with?
New to RPM and need something the get me in the right direction.
Radio will be TX disabled and only for RX non affiliated scanning.

Thank you in advance.

Ryan E. Sexton
SSG, US. Army, Ret.

Wounded Warrior Project Alumni

‚——’¯¯‘;====±—-
!‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam - Sola Lupus

Ephesians 6:12. "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities,
against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual
wickedness in high places."

أمريكا الكافر الصليبي
American Infidel Crusader

SyntaxNero

I think I have the 7TAC, 8TAC, ICALL, AG and NPSPAC channels programmed correctly.
Just need Law, Fire, Med and other State freqs.

This radio will be only for RX and no TX.

Someone wanna help me out here? Please.

Thank you in advance.

Ryan E. Sexton
SSG, US. Army, Ret.

‚——’¯¯‘;====±—-
!‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Ephesians 6:12. "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities,
against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual

أمريكا الكافر الصليبي

SyntaxNero

Bump...

No one here is willing to share a codeplug?

Ryan E. Sexton
SSG, US. Army, Ret.

‚——’¯¯‘;====±—-
!‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

أمريكا الكافر الصليبي

SyntaxNero

I find it very hard to believe a codeplug setup for RX only, using publicly available information would get someone fired. Its very disappointing to find no help, from anyone. Absolutely nothing illegal about it...
A Harris rep lurking around every corner waiting to pull your NDA and toss you in gitmo.
I guess.

Ryan E. Sexton
SSG, US. Army, Ret.

‚——’¯¯‘;====±—-
!‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

أمريكا الكافر الصليبي

com501

Most everyone who works in this industry has NDAs which include pretty much every piece of information to do with a system.

Sites, scan order, RSSI and talkgroup information can be figured out if you have a scanner and know what you are doing. Figuring out RPM is the hardest part if you don't do it often.

KG7PBS

I know a lot of the Radio technicians that work on the state city and county systems in Nevada. I am good Friends with them and they don't even help me. So yes there not going to help you sorry. It's going to take you some time in playing with RPM to get it to work. I would say don't try if you don't know how to do it. I have been playing with RPM for a year now and still don't know it all

SCPD

QRT
I believe the op was looking for someone who has a rx only harris already setup who just monitors not necessarily those who are informed or work on said systems.

SyntaxNero

I believe the op was looking for someone who has a rx only harris already setup who just monitors not necessarily those who are informed or work on said systems.

You are correct.

Ryan E. Sexton
SSG, US. Army, Ret.

‚——’¯¯‘;====±—-
!‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

أمريكا الكافر الصليبي

Status
Not open for further replies.