Harrison county digital scanner online

Status
Not open for further replies.

kh6sz

Premium Subscriber
Wonderful. Thanks to whoever put the feed up, maybe the volume can be turned up a bit, I have to turn my volume almost full blast to hear it.

SCPD

QRT
I hear you. I will make some adjustments later on tonite. I use a sound booster app.on android for my headphones.

kh6sz

Premium Subscriber
I hear you. I will make some adjustments later on tonite. I use a sound booster app.on android for my headphones.

The volume level is much better now! Thanks so much for providing the feed. I have the 436 with the provoice upgrade, but it's nice to have the feed when in my car and not have to worry about bringing the scanner along. Do you have all the talkgroups active that are in the RRDB? I've found many more talkgroups, but haven't verified them yet. I will submit them as soon as I do.

SCPD

QRT
The psr800 stops on all talk groups. Even wild cards. I had to make a scanlist with only what we hear. I don't want any top secret conversations being leaked.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
They are EDACS ProVOICE for now. With the EDACS being disconned though, and no longer supported, they will be upgrading to P-25 soon.

SCPD

QRT
I USE DSD DECODER RUNIING ON A UBUNTU COMPUTER, THE OUTPUT IS CONNECTED TO A IBM COMPATIBLE PC RUNNING XP PRO, THE PSR 800 IS CONNECTED TO THE WINXP FOR TXT TAGS WITH THE SCANNING SOFT WARE. WHATS COOL ABOUT THE PSR 800 IS THAT THE DISCRIMATOR PORT IS BUILT IN THE AUDIO PORT, WHICH SAVES TIME LOCATING IT . ANOTHER GOOD THINS ABOUT THE PSR800 IS THAT IT FOLLOWS EDACS TAlkGROUPS JUST LIKE THE EARLIER VERSIONS OF THE GRECOM PSR500, BUT I HAD TO PUT THE DISC TAP ON THE CASE FOR THE EXTRA PLUG PORT. I BEEN WORKING ON DSD DECODER SINCE 2006 AND I BEEN WITH THE DEVELOPMENT STAGES SINCE ITS CONCEPTION. ITS JUST A HOBBY OF MINE FINDING DIGITAL SIGNALS AND DECODING IT INTO VOCALS OUR EARS CAN HEAR. THE PSR 800 IS TDMA X2 READY FOR IN THE FUTURE THEY CONVERT. THANKS FOR LISTENING AND ENJOY THE AUDIO. TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS.

SCPD

QRT
Right now its off line. I tried my WOLprogram to reboot it remotely. I do everything with static IP and VLC 99% of the time. I am no where near the psycal computers or radio. Its all remote controled

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.