Harrison County help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

nexus

I'm not 100% sure but I think that system went off line after Katrina. I haven't heard it in quite some time. I'll scan the band again in the morning after work and see if I can find a control frequency but I have a feeling that I won't.

nexus

I drove around Biloxi for about an hour after work yesterday morning and I put the 996 in search and couldn't find any control channels except for harrison county and jackson county. I use to pick up that TRS pretty good from the bridge to the beau on hwy 90. Either they abandoned it, or its no longer on anything from 850 to 868 mhz and I tried 5, 6.25, and 12.5 KHz steps just to make sure.

KE5TLF

Ok, many thanks for your efforts once again. I'll head over that way sometime soon to confirm and with that confirmation I guess we'll look at moving this one to deprecated status then.

KE5TLF

RR's FCC database server has been having issues all weekend and it still is apparently.

It's not a big deal anyway. Newly licensed UHF freqs. for the Armed Forces Retirement Center. Only running 10 watts too IIRC.

Last edited:

KE5TLF

During my travels yesterday I got Close Call hits on both of the identified BP repeater channels in Harrison county.

CH 86 - 157.30625 - "Bay1 to Bay Responder" copied.
CH 88 - 157.33125

Also got many encrypted hits on 170.750 293 NAC as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.