Hartford Fire removed from scanner apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC1IMD

Feed Provider
Hello everyone, has anyone noticed Hartford Fire is no longer available on scanner apps? Is there no longer a provider?
Joe

Citywide173

Premium Subscriber
What apps don't use broadcastify? I'm mainly talking about the bigger ones on the app/play store.
Well, if you're gonna pigeonhole it that way....none, but there are prenty of scanner feeds available on Zello, which is an app. Further, many of those apps don't have permission to be using Broadcastify.

KC1IMD

Feed Provider
Thanks for the discussion, but does anyone know why it was removed? If you know the provider, will it be back?

APX7500X2

What apps don't use broadcastify? I'm mainly talking about the bigger ones on the app/play store.
The "bigger ones" all use Broadcastify.
Unfortunately if someone decided to take down their feed that's their choice, maybe it would be a question to float in the scanner feeds thread, maybe that person is there and will read it.

Reconrider

Well, if you're gonna pigeonhole it that way....none, but there are prenty of scanner feeds available on Zello, which is an app. Further, many of those apps don't have permission to be using Broadcastify.
Never thought about zello.

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
You can always start your own feed to cover Hartford fire. The majority of the feeds on Broadcastify are volunteers, and your feed will show up in most of the apps.

KC1IMD

Feed Provider
Ok thanks for the hfdradio.com info. I'm too far away to provide a clear feed. Hopefully someone else closer will do it. But you did solve my curiosity. Thanks again.

n1chu

Premium Subscriber
Hello everyone, has anyone noticed Hartford Fire is no longer available on scanner apps? Is there no longer a provider?
Joe
Don’t know abt broadcastify but got the following response from a friend if you want to listen over the air. Understood you say you are too far out for over the air reception but here goes anyway;

The 154.31 is still active also 851.350 P25 NAC 120 is staying up.

KC1IMD

Feed Provider
Yes I am aware of their frequency, and I stated that I was too far away to provide a clear app feed, but I can receive them. All good info supplied by everyone. Thank you to all for your contribution to this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.