Hartville and Uniontown PD

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

davef1982

Can anyone tell me what frequencies Hartville and Uniontown PD in Stark County use? I have searched the forums, but wasn't able to get a clear answer. I was in that area last weekend, and I had several VHF frequencies as well as talkgroups from the Stark800 system programmed into my scanner, but I didn't hear anything. Thanks in advance for your help!

D

davef1982

According to the DB they are on Canton/Stark County Trunking System, Canton, Ohio - Scanner Frequencies, TGID 17680, and they are Digital.

Thanks for your reply. I had that talkgroup programmed into my scanner and my XTS5000. I also had many VHF frequencies programmed into my scanner, and I didn't hear a peep. I was in that area visiting family for almost 2 hours. I am very familiar with scanning, and I always check the DB and forums before posting. I also know that the DB can often be out of date for many reasons, including radio system changes. It appears that there are many radio changes going on in that area right now. I think the best answer to my question will come from someone who actually monitors this system/frequencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.