Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UNIDEN HOME PARTOL II

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

netdevil420

Premium Subscriber
I just recently got into scanners and got myself an UNIDEN BCD996T scanner. I am wondering if anyone has any good hints or tips for someone just beginning in the police scanner topic. I plan on getting an UNIDEN BCD436HP at the beginning of next year. I just need ANY information or help that ANYONE is willing to give.

N8IAA

I just recently got into scanners and got myself an UNIDEN BCD996T scanner. I am wondering if anyone has any good hints or tips for someone just beginning in the police scanner topic. I plan on getting an UNIDEN BCD436HP at the beginning of next year. I just need ANY information or help that ANYONE is willing to give.

Don't understand why, when you have a radio that does Phase I and will hear anything in Hart county and the SC P-25 and PALM 800 system, do you want to buy a radio that expensive? If you want a newer handheld, why not the Whistler WS-1040?
I used to use a Pro-96 to monitor the PALM 800 system 10 years ago, and it worked great. If you feel the need to upgrade, get the 996P2.
Just wondering?
Larry

HummerMike

Hello. There is a lot of good info on RadioReference. Just go up to the database tab.. Enter your state and county. A whole lot of frequencies will show up. You neighbor is Anderson County. Most of Anderson is 800 phase 1 digital now. If you get a premium subscription here and then go to Butel web site and download their program for your particular scanner plus pick you up a program cable to interface your scanner to a computer, you can import databases easily. Try Google to search for Hart County Georgia scanner frequencies. The Corp of Engineers frequencies are a good choice for the local Lake campgrounds. There is also a two meter Ham repeater in Hartwell.

Status
Not open for further replies.