Has Anyone Ever Received Anything from Radio Saudi Arabia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeThompson

Picked them up yesterday on a relatively good signal. Thought I would try my luck at requesting a QSL. I looked all over for contact information and found this on their website: (notice their email)

But multiple attempts to mail them have resulted in the email coming back. I searched around a little more and that was the only email I could find. I also found this unfortunate tale:

In a nutshell, that poster was unable to reach them by mail.

Am I just out of luck? Has anyone here ever received anything from them?

K4EET

Chaplain
Having been In-Kingdom on a work Visa in the past, I can say that the Saudi citizens are very nice to communicate with. I would tell you to give it a shot. A small donation to their station may also help in getting a QSL from them. Your referenced posting is 8 years old so perhaps some things have changed and your letter may go through. Best wishes there, my friend! 73, Dave

MikeThompson

Having been In-Kingdom on a work Visa in the past, I can say that the Saudi citizens are very nice to communicate with. I would tell you to give it a shot. A small donation to their station may also help in getting a QSL from them. Your referenced posting is 8 years old so perhaps some things have changed and your letter may go through. Best wishes there, my friend! 73, Dave

I guess I could just mail it to that address and hope for the best. That must be part of this whole QSL thing! But I think that address is not strictly for Radio Saudi Arabia shortwave.
A good question for your fellow ODXA'ers (hint hint)....Mike

Agreed, but I thought it would try a wider audience here first.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
In this case, since the ODXA specializes, in part, on HF it would be a much wider audience than you would find here. I rather doubt that most folks around here even know the Kingdom has their own HF service. Knowledge like that is somewhat more specialized. Mike

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.