Has Anyone heard of yourmuze.fm

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsvm2005

Hello I just figured I would post and let you guys know about this website and how it works. I just found it yesterday and now I could hear my local sheriff on my cell phone. On this website you register and then look for your area if its not there comeback to this site and find out to see if its been broadcast on the live audio if it is.Then you just copy the URL of the audio and submit it to that website and it matter of seconds you could start hearing your area or any other area.

This is for anyone but specially for people that dont have a scanner and want to hear what is going on in there area by cell phone. Just a word of advise make sure you have a unlimited data plan since it will take alot of data.

Enjoy and feel free to comment on this if you like.

Didnt know if anyone was aware of this and also you could hear for local radio or any radio from anywhere else as long as its submitted to the website.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Of course my question is why bother when RR.com has a mobile interface
for pretty much every platform? Just use the RR.com mobile site and
you don't have to worry about the above site.
Marshall KE4ZNR

dsvm2005

ok where do i find that site i have tried to find it and cant seem to find it. If its the one where you go and choose which application to hear it on. That doesnt work with my phone at all. i had tried to do it but no luck. I guess my phone is not that advance as others are. But for me this works perfectly fine and maybe it will work for others too. I didnt want to bother anyone but i just wanted to put it out in case the mobile site of rr.com doesnt work.

Thanks

SCPD

QRT
ok where do i find that site i have tried to find it and cant seem to find it. If its the one where you go and choose which application to hear it on. That doesnt work with my phone at all. i had tried to do it but no luck. I guess my phone is not that advance as others are. But for me this works perfectly fine and maybe it will work for others too. I didnt want to bother anyone but i just wanted to put it out in case the mobile site of rr.com doesnt work.

Thanks

Live Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners on RadioReference.com

That's the link to the Texas live audio feeds. Now whether your county is supported or not I can't say, since you only list your location as Texas.

dsvm2005

OK i am in Hidalgo county, yeah i have tried that from my cell phone and it doesnt work at all. I have the samsung impression phone. Its not compatible with this website since it uses flash player my phone doesn't play flash player. I have also tried it from my wife's phone and it doesn't work either.

Again I figured I let other people know about that website in case their phone is not compatible with this site. They could still enjoy one of the benefits that this site has. Which is live audio.

Thanks

dracer777

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Go to m.radioreference.com

that's the mobile RR interface. If your phone can play MP3s, it will play feeds from the MOBILE RR site.

sfd119

I used to do SHOUTcast hardcore, in fact, I wrote on of the tutorials sticked over at Winamp Forums. SHOUTcast is a bit more complicated than the Radio Reference software here. I was actually surprised at how easy it really was to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.