Has anyone heard San Bernardino County System 12?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AM909

Radio/computer geek
Premium Subscriber
Has anyone heard San Bernardino County System 12?

The database does not identify a control channel for this single-site system. The frequencies match the license identified (WPPB324), which has only a single location -- Little Mountain, which I should be able to hear. I also tried all the channels via a net receiver in San Bernardino, hearing nothing.

I've searched the net for the system ID and name, but have found nothing else/different, except that San Bernardino County, California Scanner Frequencies & Info (includes Ontario) called it "Reservoir Carbon Canyon Summit" (which I should also be able to hear; probably old).

I've already reported the correct location and problem with the site link to the wrong system.

f40ph

Feed Provider
System 12 used to be independent. I believe they have now simulcasted that site with system 6 using system 6 channels. This gives the users seamless coverage into the East Valley areas instead of having to switch zones. I'm not 100% certain Sys-12 is completely off the air or not but doubt you'd hear anything anymore. Most likely the actual equipment was "retuned" to Sys-6 and linked via simulcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.