Has Zone 5 frequencies changed in Camden County???

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_fineguy

I was just wondering if the frequencies in Camden County for Zone 5 of the Police band has changed??? It's been a while since I picked up my scanner and all of a sudden I can't receive any transmissions from any of the cities in District 5(ie. Brooklawn, Gloucester City, Mt. Ephraim). I used to be able to receive from this frequency Police Zone 5- 508.7875, but nothing now. Any ideas?????

ampulman

a_fineguy said:
I was just wondering if the frequencies in Camden County for Zone 5 of the Police band has changed??? It's been a while since I picked up my scanner and all of a sudden I can't receive any transmissions from any of the cities in District 5(ie. Brooklawn, Gloucester City, Mt. Ephraim). I used to be able to receive from this frequency Police Zone 5- 508.7875, but nothing now. Any ideas?????

Zone 5 is listed in the database as 507.7125. I just checked it (8:25 P.M.) and it is active. I just programmed in the zones; don't really have a feel yet for the towns.

AM

Joseph11

Camden County Police Zone 5 changed frequencies a couple years ago. I believe it was due to a DTV station. 507.7125 MHz R (PL 192.8 Hz) is the correct Police Zone 5 frequency, now.

xploreherbody

Zone 2 Heights and Barrington

Does any1 have freq. for zone 2 in camden county.....which includes haddon heights and barrington? i need those freq. so me and my delinquent buddies know where those pesky barrington coppers are!

elk2370bruce

You've already asked that question in the other thread and gotten an answer. Is too much "exploring" weaking your short term memory? Vitamin E may help.

Joseph11

Wow, Bruce. Don't be so hard on the kid. He posted here before he got a reply in the other thread.

elk2370bruce

Lighten up boy! Didn't you read the whole response? Check out the word sardonic. Did you get the point about vitamin E? Just having a little joke with him. The only one that I get serious about is you!

elk2370bruce

Joseph11 said:

You really gotta get out more. There's so much out there. At least he's exploring a body instead of the FCC URL for his jollies! That's why he needs Vitamin E. Ask around! It will become clear as BUZZ-Buzz and Chirp Chirp!

JoeyC

xploreherbody said:
Does any1 have freq. for zone 2 in camden county.....which includes haddon heights and barrington? i need those freq. so me and my delinquent buddies know where those pesky barrington coppers are!

Knowing the police freqs don't let you know where the coppers are, FYI.:roll:

Joseph11

elk2370bruce said:
You really gotta get out more. There's so much out there. At least he's exploring a body instead of the FCC URL for his jollies! That's why he needs Vitamin E. Ask around! It will become clear as BUZZ-Buzz and Chirp Chirp!

You know you really have a problem with dead thread bumping?

Status
Not open for further replies.