Hatzolah in NNJ Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I have brought this up in past posts about a year ago. Not to overdo it here and bore everyone.

So for one more and for the last time

Along with my own searching and monitoring. I am asking that I could use a little help from our New Jersey forums members. I need to verify some frequency and or PL (CTCSS)/DPL information for the following Hatzolah Chapters.

• [FONT=&quot]Hatzolo of Union City[/FONT][FONT=&quot], New Jersey: [/FONT]Need PL/DPL
  • [FONT=&quot]Hatzalah of North Jersey:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Current frequency listed 158.400 DPL 535 may ber wrong. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Need Frequency(s) and PL/DPL[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Hatzalah of Union County[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (Elizabeth), New Jersey: [/FONT]Need Frequency(s) and PL/DPL[FONT=&quot]
    (I have read on some blogs and posts dated back to 2005 -2007 this group may be operation on the NYC freq on 169.280 PL 167.9. However, it has not been confirmed)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you have any of this information, please send it to me (Note: If you want to keep your response OFF forum, send it via e-mail to k2yyn@radioreference.com,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Any and all help in this area is greatly appreciated. :D![/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.