Hatzoloh of Rockland

Status
Not open for further replies.

trauma74

The Hasidim are a very private group of people and they want to keep their affairs private, especially when it comes to medical emergencies. I support their choice to encrypt their communications.

trauma74

It is unknown if other branches of Hatzolah will switch over to a digital encrypted system. Hatzolah of Rockland is on the Rockland County system, which is specific for public safety agencies within the County of Rockland.

KC2GSP

I can only speculate what motivated the encryption but if I said it I'd probably be banned

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
First....Unless you have direct knowledge of what they are using, I wouldn't post what you apparently think they may be using. Second, the type of encryption they are using shouldn't be discussed in a public forum. And third, regardless of what they are using its intent is to not be monitored and the decryption of encryption communications without authorization is a violation of federal law. So does is really matter if they are using ADP, DES, AES, etc.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sefrischling

Public Information Officer
First....Unless you have direct knowledge of what they are using, I wouldn't post what you apparently think they may be using. Second, the type of encryption they are using shouldn't be discussed in a public forum. And third, regardless of what they are using its intent is to not be monitored and the decryption of encryption communications without authorization is a violation of federal law. So does is really matter if they are using ADP, DES, AES, etc.?

1) Rockland's system is set up with AES
2) Why does it matter if we discuss it in this forum? No one is going to be able to crack the encryption
3) Why does it matter? It doesn't, but if someone is curious, why not actually provide them with the answer?

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
Maybe it's DES-OFB??? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.