Havana Police (new Frequency) MASON COUNTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin
Havana Police has been issued new frequencies. 155.7375 Repeater with 150.995 input. Emissions licensed are Analog Narrowband, P25 and NXDN. There is also mobile extenders on 173.3375.

In the past they have been using extenders or a RF Link on 173.375. Mason County has been using NXDN on 155.58 for a few years now, but still had some legacy analog. (not licensed for NXDN)

Havana Police have been using a UHF system for some time now, at least last that I knew of.

Mason County Sheriff licensed a new frequency pair on the east side of the county a few years back too in San Jose (SAN JOEZ). It is believed to be in use, but it's RAN/current status of encryption is unknown.

151.30250 154.16750 KBG225 RMMason Shrf LawSheriff / Law (San Jose) NXDN Law Dispatch

mws72

Premium Subscriber
Havana Police has been issued new frequencies. 155.7375 Repeater with 150.995 input. Emissions licensed are Analog Narrowband, P25 and NXDN. There is also mobile extenders on 173.3375.

In the past they have been using extenders or a RF Link on 173.375. Mason County has been using NXDN on 155.58 for a few years now, but still had some legacy analog. (not licensed for NXDN)

Havana Police have been using a UHF system for some time now, at least last that I knew of.

Mason County Sheriff licensed a new frequency pair on the east side of the county a few years back too in San Jose (SAN JOEZ). It is believed to be in use, but it's RAN/current status of encryption is unknown.

151.30250154.16750 KBG225RMMason Shrf LawSheriff / Law (San Jose)NXDNLaw Dispatch

I can remember when Mason County went to their repeater on 155.580. I could hear them in eastern Iowa. They had a deputy to seem to put down people every time he talked. Talking about a prisoner he had in the back of the squad, " I had to put a gag in her mouth, She wanted to sing to me." Next time a week later he was more professional with his radio procedures..

Status
Not open for further replies.