Have A Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boodoo7

I want to listen to the Burbank, C.A. police department but the only one i found is with the LAPD and Glendale. All I hear on that channel is LAPD of course but I was just wondering is there any place i can listen just to Burbank Police.

oracavon

Burbank is on the ICIS radio system. They are using their digital talkgroups (not the old analog ones). ICIS has a Burbank site, but I can receive them fine (along with most of the other agencies listed) on the Glendale site.

In order to listen to them, you will need a digital trunking scanner programmed for ICIS, then set it to scan only the Burbank digital talkgroups. ICIS details are in the RR database here:

Interagency Communications Interoperability (ICIS) Trunking System, Various, California - Scanner Frequencies

oracavon

Ah, it wasn't clear from your original post that you were looking for a live feed. I'm not aware of anyone currently providing such a feed (on this site or any other site). Maybe someone with live feed capability will note your interest and create one.

Status
Not open for further replies.