Have BCD996XT, and I’m thinking about getting something like the HomeMaster 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

taito2000

Premium Subscriber
Basically, I was looking into something that’s a bit easier to use. I’m out in a place that doesn’t have a ton of frequencies. It’s been decent enough here, but I’m curious about how many more signals I can get.

taito2000

Premium Subscriber
Meant to say, Home Patrol 2. I was considering something that’s easier to use, but only if it’d be worth it

i would just go up to the SDS ones.
I agree.

It's as simple as plugging in your ZipCode and selecting the services you want to monitor.

The entire database is already in the scanner.

Can't get much simpler than that!

Reactions: wtp

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Good idea. Do you have a link to one of them?

taito2000

Premium Subscriber

Thanks for your links. I found it also available on Bearcat Warehouse. Is either site a pretty good place to buy it?

taito2000

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for that link. The 100 is more likely to be the one I’d be interested in. I’ll do my research before making any purchases.

trp2525

...The 100 is more likely to be the one I’d be interested in. I’ll do my research before making any purchases.

Check out my Radio Reference post in another thread that gives the full details of purchasing a brand-new SDS100 with a FREE Uniden A28100B nylon carrying case included for $650.00 or an SDS100 factory-refurbished by Uniden with a 90-day Uniden parts/labor warranty and two FREE Remtronix antennas included for $549.95: SDS100: - Any good deals out there on a new100?

taito2000

Premium Subscriber
Wanted to update, because it got here today, and I love it. Maybe some links about how to use it would be nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.