have you seen lakotawolf---bought but no product

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
This MUST be done!

Geez what the heck's going on around here lately? Used to be this place was the one spot where you could find the good sellers who wouldn't rip you off!

-AZ

I know what you mean AZ. I hate to see all this negativity on here. However, as much as we hate to do it, this evil we must do. By bringing these people out in the open, we are not only exposing them , but also making them powerless to hurt anyone else on this site.......Its a necessary evil!

Manny

lugoffman

HEY Jason ,
A damm good post. The first time my Dad caught me smoking he made me smoke a whole pack all at once needles to say I havnt smoked since he gave me Values I dont see these Days .I hope my kids are Smart and dont need to take them to the woodshed(which is illegal of course) or guide them in an apropriate manner .It sucks that we are true to ourselfes and guidence is almost illegal now.I got my first job at 15 and paid my way now it is so different.

That is so true, thats whats wrong with the world today they made butt woopens illegal i bet if they would of gotten there butt wooped more often they would value the meaning of respect and honesty more, same goes for the gas prices they should of wooped the price galgers and tought them the true value of a dollar bill and let them live a poor life once and i bet things would change LOL!!!
But I tell ya for some one like these guys who work hard for there $500 + radios and there hard earned money and to have someone just rip them off is just down right selfish it just showes just how there family was really brought up .
I get angry with these folks on here from time to time but never cussed anyone out, said somthings to people that was wrong and then went back and sent them a pm letting them know that I was sorry for what I said ,you never know when you might need these guys for somthing and they might remember stuff like that and egnore ya for it

balou

ok guys i still have got nothing...i did a claim on paypal im just wating to see what happens now

SCPD

QRT
Good luck getting your money back through Paypal. If you paid with a bank account and he has no money in his PP account you're just out the money. Me and westsdad found this out the hard way with our best friend "ScamDaBands"

Hope things work out.

balou

This Is What I Got From Paypal

After careful review, we have determined that the seller is at fault but
regret to inform you that we were unable to recover any funds from the
seller's account.

We'll make every effort to recover the funds from the seller although we
can't guarantee you will receive a refund. For more information please
review our Buyer Protection Policy in the User Agreement.

i guess im out 400$
this friggin sucks

this is after a bad deal with lakotawolf for a bcd396t
never got it

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Does your PayPal draw on your bank account, or a charge card? If it draws on a charge card, try contacting them and see if they can help. Most charge cards have internet fraud protection on them these days. If not, you should get one that does. There is no extra charge for that protection. Worse case scenario, you might be out $50.00.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
Person to person transactions outside of ebay should always use a credit card with Paypal. If they won't take it move on. PP is such a crock when it comes to ruling in your favor yet not being able to pull the funds from the person's account.

lugoffman

looks to be selling something on ebay
http://www.radioreference.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123217

I believe this is also that Pinella's firefighter guy Gill Hammond from a couple years back as well who scammed a bunch of people
(this is MY own opinion - I dont know if its true)

Well I asked him on ebay if he was the same guy that helped me program a radio I will let everyone know what he said when he responds . I made it sound like I was interested in the radio and wanted it bad but i hope my plane works :lol: I'll keep everyone informed

SCPD

QRT
I do hope you get your money back,that sucks. I've had to do the paypal route before,it's time consuming but I eventually got all my money back,and I'm sure that you will too.

Don't count on it. If you paid with a cc, maybe. If it was a direct payment from you bank account then you are probably out of luck. Payfoul does nothing to protect buyers outside of eBay. I'll never use my bank account again to pay with Payfoul. Only my cc in the future.

Hope you have better luck than westdad and me....

lugoffman

well i got a answer back on ebay from this guy here is what it says I copied and pasted it to this

Dear jasont4793,

What is Radio reference? Should i know about it? I guess you have me confused with somebody else i dont know anything about radio shack scanners.

- lakotawolf727

And then this!!!

Dear jasont4793,

Ok i understand. There is one problem i`m a female so it couldnt of been me. Good luck bidding.

- lakotawolf727

anyone else got any questions they might want me to ask :D

balou

when i paid with paypal the name on the account came up as a female...i would be very cautious

lugoffman

I just contacted the ic3.gov on this matter letting them know who ever it is is saling the same scanner that should of been someone elses on ebay and gave them a link to this forum as well.
Also contacted ebay's Trust team and let them know as well and told them to beware of this person , they told me it seemed fishy that it , is Hi priced and does not accept paypal or buyer's protection.

Also gave both of the links were we are talking about it on here so they will know who all got ripped off hope it helps pluss i hope they catch who is doing this weather it be a man or women :confused:

lugoffman

when i paid with paypal the name on the account came up as a female...i would be very cautious

balou you might want to contact them and ask them if they was the one who ripped you off some how call them out on it heck you never know just leave them a message saying nice radio when am i going to get mine i bought from ya see what they do :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.