have you seen lakotawolf---bought but no product

Status
Not open for further replies.

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
That scam from a couple years back pinellasfirefighter (gill hammond) was also under a females name Elizabeth hammond.

I believe that was the SAME picture he used too. I remember the PINELLAS COUNTY across the front, and i remember those weird blue lights under the monitor.

what was the name the email came back as?

lugoffman

That scam from a couple years back pinellasfirefighter (gill hammond) was also under a females name Elizabeth hammond.

I believe that was the SAME picture he used too. I remember the PINELLAS COUNTY across the front, and i remember those weird blue lights under the monitor.

what was the name the email came back as?

didn't have one on the ebay message thing but i did ask what was her name I asked buy the way whats your name mine is jason I sure hope i win the bid when it comes time to bid :lol: :D

balou

the email addy is the same as the paypal i paid to for the scanner...this is the same person

lugoffman

the email addy is the same as the paypal i paid to for the scanner...this is the same person

Well I contacted the ebay online help chat person they said if you know forsure this is them to call the police so they can set up a internet buy and try to catch them i should ask her if I can get her phone number to call here to see if it is a for real sale

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
sure but he/she will just deny it
say oh whats radioreference, you got me confused (like he/she said to me).

and now we know for sure why he/she cant accept paypal.. got it banned from the problem with balou
but thier ebay account was probably tied to that paypal

so ya "no headache when I scam you"

im going to bid up to 1 million... then not pay and send ebay a note saying the seller wont sell it to me
and the seller still gets charged the fees (3%)
although ill get a strike oh well, sellers can no longer leave negative feedback to buyers

lugoffman

sure but he/she will just deny it
say oh whats radioreference, you got me confused (like he/she said to me).

and now we know for sure why he/she cant accept paypal.. got it banned from the problem with balou
but thier ebay account was probably tied to that paypal

so ya "no headache when I scam you"

im going to bid up to 1 million... then not pay and send ebay a note saying the seller wont sell it to me
and the seller still gets charged the fees (3%)
although ill get a strike oh well, sellers can no longer leave negative feedback to buyers[/QUO
all you got to do is make up a ebay account and do it from that you dont got to do nothing else since he or she doesn't acccept paypal :lol:

lugoffman

i would send the email but it gots some language in it that wont be tollerated on here but i will edit it for you guys here it is

[ No Subject ]Wednesday, October 29, 2008 12:22 AM
From: "Gilbert Rainault" <lakotawolf@live.com>Add sender to Contacts To: softhart23@yahoo.com F off man. I dont know what you are talking about. Do me a favor and lose my e-mail addy.

:D i edited the f word

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
thats the same guy Gilbert Rainault aka Gill Hammond aka pinellasfirefighter aka deltaforce
aka lakotawolf etc etc etc

balou

lakotawolf if yor reading this send me an e-mail because i never got the scanner anf never got any replies from you...not even the tracking number you promissed...you said you have the papers to prove it...i want to see them..thanks...

tcb4ep

i've always beleived in being honest, if you need something from me ask dont steal it or con me. i use to be a violent person, age and God have changed me alot. i am here to help if you need a good snooper...

Status
Not open for further replies.