have you seen lakotawolf---bought but no product

Status
Not open for further replies.

balou

i bought a scanner from him over 2-3 weeks ago and did not recieve it yet

i know he's been online but he is not responding to my messages

i tried to send him a pm and it says that he canoot or doenst want to recieve private messages

he told me he was gonna send me the tracking number and he never did

i just dont want to be out 400$ for the bcd396t

any help woulkd be greatly appreciated

nova1010

i bought a scanner from him over 2-3 weeks ago and did not recieve it yet

i know he's been online but he is not responding to my messages

i tried to send him a pm and it says that he canoot or doenst want to recieve private messages

he told me he was gonna send me the tracking number and he never did

i just dont want to be out 400$ for the bcd396t

any help woulkd be greatly appreciated

Looks like hes been banned http://www.radioreference.com/forums/member.php?u=165872
Last Activity: Today 12:49 AM

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
I was also interested in that 396T, but when I messaged him, and I saw he just sold on a week or two before (and the pics looked familiar).. and he didnt have a reference or anything from the previous sale at the time, it seemed suspicious.

Sorry for your loss.. if u paid via paypal make a claim immediatly.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
does anyone know why he has been banned
He threw a fit and started posting a lot of weird posts with profanity and just BS. Evidently started because he wasn't happy with a Wasteland thread closure.

Moved to the Feedback forum also.

OldDeadOne

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
I do hope you get your money back,that sucks. I've had to do the paypal route before,it's time consuming but I eventually got all my money back,and I'm sure that you will too.

balou

should i wait another week before going for a paypal claim or go with it right away ..i have the dispute but its no good if he doesnt answer
item was suppose to be shipped the 23-24

it never takes time for stuff to get here

trunker0205

What is with all of the crooks of late? Geez

The economy is tough just the other day someone broke into my wifes car and stole her pocketbook.

People need to be more cautious now more than ever,and remember just because someone has been
ok selling stuff for a while does not guarantee that will be the case in the future..

trunker0205

should i wait another week before going for a paypal claim or go with it right away ..i have the dispute but its no good if he doesnt answer
item was suppose to be shipped the 23-24

it never takes time for stuff to get here

Do it right now...

westsdad

balou,

Sorry about the deal going bad with lakotawolf. I feel your pain. Let us know how things go with PayPal. Get a hold of your bank / credit card company also.

Take care,
Scott

windchaser

Lakota wolf you are using the name of my ancestors and are putting much shame on them, if you are in fact Lakota the elders have told you this is not the way to be. Tankashilah will judge you for your actions and ina maka might not take you back. always remember mitakuye oyasin. if you read my words pilamaya remember who you are. hetch etu. crow hop

lugoffman

He threw a fit and started posting a lot of weird posts with profanity and just BS. Evidently started because he wasn't happy with a Wasteland thread closure.

Moved to the Feedback forum also.

Yea I know I got a email from him the other night telling me to lick his somthing, I was like what the hell was that all about Lol !!!

Lindsay I know that alot of guys get banned on here do you band there ip address as well to keep them from making up another user name and doing this again ???

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
Lindsay I know that alot of guys get banned on here do you band there ip address as well to keep them from making up another user name and doing this again ???
It varies. Though just the right conditions with no effort can cause an IP ban.

lugoffman

It varies. Though just the right conditions with no effort can cause an IP ban.

Man I tell ya its people like these people that gives us good fulks a bad name, for some one like me who is tring to sell somthing and have no feedback at all, it really gets hard to trust anyone anymore i guess we got to start putting our trust in old faithfull up stairs and let him deal with it man why cant people just be honest

All my life I had to work hard for everything I got I think I stole a pack a bubble gum once at hills department store I will never forget that day my dad took me back in the store and made me tell the lady working there that I stole the pack of gum then my dad bought the gum and took it from me and I had to work really hard to get it back and from there on I learned a lesson not to do it pluss my dad even took a switch and , well made me pick out the switch and of course I picked the one that hurt the most (the smallest one) LOL!!! but he went to my back side and man did it hurt it was the woopen heard around the world LOL!! WELL GUYS SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE I hope you get some resoulution from this.----Jason

wizardmj

Man I tell ya its people like these people that gives us good fulks a bad name, for some one like me who is tring to sell somthing and have no feedback at all, it really gets hard to trust anyone anymore i guess we got to start putting our trust in old faithfull up stairs and let him deal with it man why cant people just be honest

All my life I had to work hard for everything I got I think I stole a pack a bubble gum once at hills department store I will never forget that day my dad took me back in the store and made me tell the lady working there that I stole the pack of gum then my dad bought the gum and took it from me and I had to work really hard to get it back and from there on I learned a lesson not to do it pluss my dad even took a switch and , well made me pick out the switch and of course I picked the one that hurt the most (the smallest one) LOL!!! but he went to my back side and man did it hurt it was the woopen heard around the world LOL!! WELL GUYS SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE I hope you get some resoulution from this.----Jason
HEY Jason ,
A damm good post. The first time my Dad caught me smoking he made me smoke a whole pack all at once needles to say I havnt smoked since he gave me Values I dont see these Days .I hope my kids are Smart and dont need to take them to the woodshed(which is illegal of course) or guide them in an apropriate manner .It sucks that we are true to ourselfes and guidence is almost illegal now.I got my first job at 15 and paid my way now it is so different.

Status
Not open for further replies.