• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

having a encrypted walkie talkie eltroy retired ******* doesnt mean it isnt allowed on frs gmrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

themrcopmidlandcopguy229

FCC cop
Banned
im a acual fcc cop for my own police agency im also a police officer and i just wanted to tell every ****ing retarded person on earth that it isnt illegal_midlands cor·po·ra·tions to have a fcc licenced frs or gmrs walkie talkie fcc com·mu·ni·ca·tions center it is allowed if u have a proper lincences to use voice inversion on your walkie talkie i also have a lincences to use the voice inversion on my midland x talker vp31 walkie talkie is only used for public safety use and the people that decode it could end up in jail if u get caught doing it only public safety can descramble voice inversion on there computer cad with the proper use of a xxt45 descrambler that decodes the voice inversion audio correctly and has a clear audio sound and nobody can acces it only the police agencys like mine and many other police agencys can use it around the world and if i catch u guys descrambling voice inversion for anything jackasses i will come and arrest your ass because i know for a fact u scrowballs have no idea what your talking about voice inversion being unwronglfly being illegal it is not illegal to use voice encryption on voice inversion on the frs gmrs uhf/fm band if it has a sN number and a fcc id it is perfectly legal to use voice inversion u guys need to keep your mouth shut including u fcc cops that make the walkie talkies because i have plenty of radios i programmed my self and brought with ch,s already on them that have voice inversion already installed on them automaticly and has the best voice inversion installed on it it is called rolling code voice inversion scrambling chip

themrcopmidlandcopguy229

FCC cop
Banned
and what is a fcc cop u stupid retard well ill tell u too things **** u domass and i think u know what a fcc cop does they go after people that have walkie talkies that are not lincences to use at all with out a fcc id on the two way radio also i dont know where u live ****ing ******* super moderator super tower i just said if i run into u i will arrest u for putting public infomation on what encryption is on a two way walkie talkie and teling people how to decode the voice inversion on the fm uhf band

Status
Not open for further replies.