Having some problems..

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilklown

I am scanning commerce city and when something major is going on Metro Air i just get static, I tac 1 2 and 3 and I Call it shows up on my scanner but i hear nothing at all can anyone help me out on this please i get flight 4 life no problem the pd ems and fire i get just fine and car 2 car. Thanks

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
For the conventional freqs, Itacs are usualy short range so you might not hear a whole lot on them. Metro air might be an aircraft that is to far away for you to hear... thus the static. Are you using an outdoor antenna at all?

evilklown

abqscan said:
For the conventional freqs, Itacs are usualy short range so you might not hear a whole lot on them. Metro air might be an aircraft that is to far away for you to hear... thus the static. Are you using an outdoor antenna at all?
yea i have an outside antenna but i dont have it on the top of my house its on the side because i live in a town house and i cant get to the roof its pretty heigh and i am afraid of heights. I dont know if i am losing stuff from the house blocking it or not. this is the antenna i am using

Attachments

• logjam_1905_7307507.jpg
    logjam_1905_7307507.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 89

eyes00only

Never heard of Metro Air, but I-Tacs do have repeaters. I have heard I-Tacs from downtown to Aurora, South Metro Fire etc.

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.