having trouble programming p25 system

Status
Not open for further replies.

guetta08

Hey guys!

I have a uniden bcd536hp and works great except for the P25 phase 2 system around me.

I'm in Montreal and trying to listen to the Montreal Fire Department but I don't pick up anything. I used the Sentinel program to download the sites and id's off the database and updated the scanner, but still nothing.

Is there something I'm missing to do on Sentinel or any suggestions?

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
I see that the police are encrypted. Is it possible that their fire services joined the party as well.

Also note the statement in bold type from the system page link below. It appears they change control channels frequently.

The system change frequently of control channel red (c) The control channels marked blue (a) are the ones who have been control in the past. You better program all frequencies in your scanner

guetta08

The FD is not encrypted and can listen to on an online player, but nothing come out of my scanner.

When using Sentinel ..I added the system "SERAM" to my favorites which added all the sites and frequencies from the DB and all the departments as well as the tg id's for each channel. Is there something else to fix or add to make it work?

It says id scanning on the scanner, but nothing is showing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.