Hawkins Co Rescue Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
This confirms tone switch after narrowbanding. TY for that. On a lot of narrowbanded systems, the singals seem much "weaker" on scanners than wideband did/does. Many agencies also have switched to new tones after going narrowband. That is why I have been asking everyone in every state I admin for, as well as doing an thread in the database forum to remind everyone of that... Any other changes tone wise that you have noticed for Hawkins County yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

jfhtm350

This confirms tone switch after narrowbanding. TY for that. On a lot of narrowbanded systems, the singals seem much "weaker" on scanners than wideband did/does. Many agencies also have switched to new tones after going narrowband. That is why I have been asking everyone in every state I admin for, as well as doing an thread in the database forum to remind everyone of that... Any other changes tone wise that you have noticed for Hawkins County yet?

Actually I did not recieve Hawkins Co Rescue Squad until after the narrowband or sometime around the deadline. It has took this long to figure out who it is because I can barely hear them amongst the static, but today I did hear them page out Hawkins Co Rescue Squad. I found them in a search awhile back and they dont seem to be very active so I probably could have recieved them before and never found them. It is possible the signal comes in better during different parts of the day also.

Status
Not open for further replies.