Haynes LF

Status
Not open for further replies.

zac

Premium Subscriber
I see a new frequency listed in rr for haynes lifeflight but no pl tone. has anyone happened to catch if

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
I been hearing them flying from out of Macon county Al. to Piedmont hospital in Columbus Ga. With a tone of DCS 125.

AUGOLD

I been hearing them flying from out of Macon county Al. to Piedmont hospital in Columbus Ga. With a tone of DCS 125.
Haynes has a contract with Macon County, they have a few trucks stationed in Tuskegee, Haynes LF responds to Macon CO a lot due to the vast number of crashes on I-85 from MM32 to the Montgomery Co. Line MM 22-26 has at least 5 crashes a day some very bad. Haynes LF stops at Moton Field in Tuskegee to refuel

RadShackFan

I live in east Montgomery county not far from the Macon county line. I hear the Haynes LF dispatch/helicopter traffic on 155.295 (listed as Rescue Squad in Montgomery county, but I've never heard anyone but Haynes LF). Once LF gets near the scene they'll talk directly to the VFD involved on the VFD channel. I hear them talk to the Macon VFDs on 453.100 (Macon Co VFD), 151.160 (Shorter Fire), and 158.775 (Franklin Fire). Most traffic is on 453.100 or 151.160 when involved with a TA on I-85.

When dispatched to Elmore, Tallapoosa, Autauga, Lowndes, Montgomery or Bullock counties the dispatcher will tell them to contact the ground units on the frequency of the VFD involved. That's where I normally hear the air/ground traffic.

You probably know most of this, but here it is in case you don't.

CORN

Premium Subscriber
They also sometimes contact or tries to contact ground units on 155.010 (State Net) frequency. RR says they’ve change the name to Mutual Aid Law Enforcement (MALE) but Haynes still refers to this frequency as State Net.

zac

Premium Subscriber
They also sometimes contact or tries to contact ground units on 155.010 (State Net) frequency. RR says they’ve change the name to Mutual Aid Law Enforcement (MALE) but Haynes still refers to this frequency as State Net.

yea is the state net basically

Status
Not open for further replies.