Hays County Law Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTR722

Feed Provider
Have some LCRA P25/Hays County law enforcement radio identifier questions;
I have a few figured out i think on which belong to which agency but some am not sure.

Kyle PD uses "32-Charlie", "51-Torch", "31-Frank" etc... (32C, 51T, 21C...); assuming "Torch" is Traffic?

Buda PD is encrypted so am guessing I wont hear them often. Same with San Marcos PD?

Hays County SO uses "Adam-1", "Edward-12" etc... (A01-A05, B01, C01...through H01); with A-H being patrol sectors; and double-digit numbers being night shift? Add a few motor and K9 units and some "Sierra" (School SRO?) and "W" (no good guesses yet) call signs.

On Hays SO i am also hearing some 201, 301, 401, 411, also some 1100s, 1200s, 8100-8500s (Constables?) and heard a 9620 a few times; does anyone that lives in the area know who any of these belong to?

Im on the far north side of Travis county and can only hear the LCRA Dripping Springs site so I may not hear everything on the Hays county system, particularly the south county TGs.

NC5267

Last I heard Buda PD was dispatched by Hays County. I don't remember the unit numbers. They use to get dispatch services through the county for pretty cheap. Unless they changed and got their own dispatch center and channel. San Marcos PD is full-time encrypted since coming over to the P25 system.

This is also about four years old so it is a little outdated. but the unit numbers are still somewhat accurate.

Hays County (TX) - The RadioReference Wiki

KTR722

Feed Provider
This is also about four years old so it is a little outdated. but the unit numbers are still somewhat accurate.
Thanks for sending that. After studying it, I think i figured out a few of the numbers and the agencies associated but you are correct, several of them are out of date. Have not heard any Kyle PD units using any 700s; The ambulances/medic numbers appear to be associated with the fire station they are assigned to now rather than all being in the 50s. Am guessing that Buda PD are still using the 11xx's and also guessing that the constables are using 8xxx numbers instead of 8xx numbers now...

Status
Not open for further replies.