Hayward Fire new channel "blue"

Status
Not open for further replies.

korpseofdeath

Hello,

While monitoring Hayward, i've noticed in the past month when a breaking incident is on their dispatch "yellow" channel, they used to have their secondary "red" channel, but that is not in the database anymore. I noticed they now said "switch to the blue". Does anyone have any knowledge on the new Hayward FD blue channel frequency?

kma371

QRT
There was a guy a few months back that was talking about this in the forums....let me look and see if I can find the thread.

dcalzada

Update

The Blue is a Trunk Group on the Alameda County 800 Analog System. The 453 frequency has not been programmed into all of the radios yet so that has taken a little longer than i thought. Hopefully by Fire Season.

kma371

QRT
The Blue is a Trunk Group on the Alameda County 800 Analog System. The 453 frequency has not been programmed into all of the radios yet so that has taken a little longer than i thought. Hopefully by Fire Season.

And what talkgroup would that be?

I know they reserved 36016 or something like that for Hayward Fire

dcalzada

Yes, its in that range.. your right its not on RR but I will turn on my scanner and see if I cant capture them. If I do , ill update this string.

Status
Not open for further replies.