Heading to Myrtle Beach Next Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

amm5172

Hello all,
My family will be heading to Myrtle Beach for vacation May 12-20. Bike week as I understand it. While we are not motorcycle enthusiasts I imagine there will be some interesting listening going on that week. Any suggestions on what to monitor. I have a BCD436HP I will be bringing along for entertainment purposes.

Thanks in advance

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Palmetto 800, and the local TRSs as they are backups for Palmetto if sites have issues etc,... If your going back after this summer the Palmetto 800 will fully be the Palmetto P25 as conversion happens from June through around October. So keep an eye on changes through this summer. And the Myrtle Beach TRS will fully convert also, and most likely become an Palmetto P25 addition.

k3sls

Premium Subscriber
Palmetto 800, and the local TRSs as they are backups for Palmetto if sites have issues etc,... If your going back after this summer the Palmetto 800 will fully be the Palmetto P25 as conversion happens from June through around October. So keep an eye on changes through this summer. And the Myrtle Beach TRS will fully convert also, and most likely become an Palmetto P25 addition.

The Horry County P25 system will not be part of the Palmetto P25. Totally separate upgrade and funding to the existing TRS. Includes Horry County PS, North Myrtle Bch PS, Myrtle Bch PS, Briarcliff, Conway, Atlantic Bch. Surfside, Loris.

Status
Not open for further replies.