Headless scan and record

I have a raspberry pi on the antenna mast with an RTL SDR dongle. I am able to run the rtl-tcp server, and connect to it from my desktop. This works. But what I really want is for another remote headless server (Linux server running on Amazon AWS) to scan between predefined frequencies and record those audio into files. So far I have not been able to find a good solution for this. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

boatbod

I have a raspberry pi on the antenna mast with an RTL SDR dongle. I am able to run the rtl-tcp server, and connect to it from my desktop. This works. But what I really want is for another remote headless server (Linux server running on Amazon AWS) to scan between predefined frequencies and record those audio into files. So far I have not been able to find a good solution for this. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I'd imagine trunk recorder would probably be able to do that using the rtl_tcp driver (in place of rtl_sdr). The main issue I see is going to be the latency between the tcp server and the receiving app.