Heads up - these feeds will shut down sometime in June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtolar

Chief Dog Petter - Radio Junkie
I am almost ready to close on the new house we are building in Springville and I will no longer be able to feed the following scanner feeds.

1. Jefferson County Sheriff - Centerpoint
  2. Trussville PD & FD
  3. Irondale PD & FD
  4. Birmingham Fire Dispatch
I know that we can't transfer these feeds so they will be down for two weeks until they are deleted. This is a heads up in case someone wants to take them over once I take them down. We are set to close on June 15th so if that date holds true I will probably shut them down sometime between the 14th and the 18th.

I will hopefully be able to feed St. Clair Sheriff and Springville Police and maybe Argo. I will be near St. Clair Correctional so maybe I can scan for those frequencies as well :D.

marcasperger

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for your service to our community. I wish you well in your new home.
If it's not too much trouble, could you post the frequencies that you were streaming, specifically for JCSO? I haven't looked hard enough to find those yet.
Thank you.

Thank you for your service to our community. I wish you well in your new home.
If it's not too much trouble, could you post the frequencies that you were streaming, specifically for JCSO? I haven't looked hard enough to find those yet.
Thank you.
It is talkgroups, you should be able to find it on the Alabama interoperable radio system page on here, it has all their talk groups, sorry I don’t know how to link pages

Status
Not open for further replies.