Health Resources and Services Administration grant for Amateur Radio Communications

Status
Not open for further replies.

DODGEIT

I am looking for some information. I am President of a small Amateur Radio Club that among other things provides Emergency Communications for a medical facility in the area. We are in the process of taking the NIMS and NICS training for Emergency Communications.

It is my understanding that there are grants available for equipment purchases through the Health Resources and Services Administration. Is there anyone out there that is familiar with these grants that can shed some light on how to obtain a grant and what grant (Is there a title or number) do I need to pursue to apply for this? I have tried to use their website but it is slow and unyielding. Any help would be appreciated.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
If you can get this page to load, it will show the available HRSA grants at this time:

Open Opportunities

Have you talked to the EMA Director for your area? They often know what grant monies are available for emergency communications.

DODGEIT

Thanks for the reply. In reading what was there, there wasn't anything that applied. I will continue to research it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.