Heap Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

nechanicky

Thanks but I have no idea how to Associate or delete these TGRP objects and reload. This is my first scanner and I am completely lost on how to program it. I am trying Win 500 but that doesn't make much sense either. Is there a guide for beginners anywhere?

Robbyboy

Cat Herder
All Objects

nechanicky -

I have been having the same problem. Once I saw the post I got my answer immediately. Goto the tab for "All Objects". Once you are there, do a sort on your Obj Info and you will see items that say something like "No TSYS". Delete those, re initialize your scanner and it should work. It worked for my radio like a charm! It happens when you delete systems and wild cards or other things still lay around in the software and get uploaded to the radio!

Hope this helps!

Thanks but I have no idea how to Associate or delete these TGRP objects and reload. This is my first scanner and I am completely lost on how to program it. I am trying Win 500 but that doesn't make much sense either. Is there a guide for beginners anywhere?

SCPD

QRT

Try reading the manual also

Status
Not open for further replies.