Heap Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

coachrandy

Premium Subscriber
I've almost done it thanks to RR and Win500...I've got my psr500 finally programmed I thought ,picking up a lot on Ch1 but then when I pushed 2 and 3 channels to activate, a Heap error came up....21CE21:21D5....I feel like I made 2steps forward last night going thru the 'rebuilding' programming after our area went thru rebanding...I was picking up much this morning but now since adding more to channels 2+3 I can only pick up on 1 and not HP on ch2.....You guys are great and I am gonna whip this thing called scanning one day just watch...Thanks for any help...Please keep it simle cause I'm the STOOPID one

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I've almost done it thanks to RR and Win500...I've got my psr500 finally programmed I thought ,picking up a lot on Ch1 but then when I pushed 2 and 3 channels to activate, a Heap error came up....21CE21:21D5....I feel like I made 2steps forward last night going thru the 'rebuilding' programming after our area went thru rebanding...I was picking up much this morning but now since adding more to channels 2+3 I can only pick up on 1 and not HP on ch2.....You guys are great and I am gonna whip this thing called scanning one day just watch...Thanks for any help...Please keep it simle cause I'm the STOOPID one

PSR-500/600 Heap Errors - Powered By Kayako SupportSuite

coachrandy

Premium Subscriber
Help Again

I went to the site on Heap errors that I was sent to...but everytime I try to follow the directions to hit program and scroll thru to look for any TGRPS that have "NEW"as theirTSYS so Ican delete ..the Heap error comes up again.Idid reset the radio but after loading the list again same problem...Please be patient I've been trying to get this stuff right so I can enjoy..THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.