Heard via Stevens Creek FD feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerg901

Premium Subscriber
Heard via Broadcastify feed for Stevens Creek FD in Santa Clara County - 151.445

Nov 10 2019 Sunday - 1115 AM EST - quick call test and morning report

Tone 1 repeater - Sta 14 - Sta 26 - etc

Tone 3 repeater - somewhat scratchy - Sta 15 etc

Tone 5 repeater - Sta 1, 11, 2, 3, 4, 5, 12, 22, 23, 25

"Morgan Hill" is the dispatcher's radio ID

quick calls and ?DTMF? tone trains heard for each station or unit

stations acknowledge test by saying "affirm on quick call"

test finished at approx 1125 am est

at approx 255 pm est there was a call for gas in a home on Watsonville Rd - multi units were sent - including - Batt 1612 - Eng 48 - Eng 69 - Eng 49 - Water Tender 67 - Eng 67 - units were told to "respond on Local" - and they were heard via the feed as they responded - the onscene channel assigned was "Tac 9" - Batt 1612 arrived first and told the Type 1 engines to stay on the roadway since there was a long driveway up a hill to the home - all units except Eng 69 were cancelled quickly by Batt 1612 - one message from the scene from Batt 1612 was 50% static and unreadable but the 2nd message was only 25% static and readable

zerg901

Premium Subscriber

Paysonscanner

http://www.cpsm.us/wp-content/uploa..._SSCCFD_Operational_Analysis_FINAL-1-2017.pdf - this report tells us that the units that went to the gas leak call were from South Santa Clara County FD etc

The report also has good info about the CDF staffing schedule and the dispatch system used in the Gilroy / Morgan Hill area - fire units in the area have special portable radios to talk to the AMR ambulances - etc

Well Zerg, you have to be the king of Google searches on RR! I find that the documents you post, when I have time to read them, are really informative. I just don't have time to use Google and think of keywords to find good stuff, so thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.