Hearing all on Marcs system

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinhead

Please help .I have cloned my PSR600 . an i no it has been programed right but i only hear about three things on the MARCS system it is like it is in open or closed mode. how do i get it to hear every thing. Also i have no problem hearing cincinnati an hamilton county police an fire an it track's like a blood hound but i just hear about three thing's on the marcs system. How do i open it up so i can hear every thing. I just can't get it to gether. thank you.Please simple steps.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
pinhead said:
Please help .I have cloned my PSR600 . an i no it has been programed right but i only hear about three things on the MARCS system it is like it is in open or closed mode. how do i get it to hear every thing. Also i have no problem hearing cincinnati an hamilton county police an fire an it track's like a blood hound but i just hear about three thing's on the marcs system. How do i open it up so i can hear every thing. I just can't get it to gether. thank you.Please simple steps.

You need to make sure that you have an appropriate Group Wildcard set up for that particular system. I have never heard any I-Call on MARCS around here, but if they do have I-Calls too then you'll want a Group Wildcard (to catch all TGs) and a Private WIldcard (to catch I-Calls).

Mike

pinhead

Hearing All On Marcs System

Ok MIKE thank's i will look more closely at how they have this bin file set up.

FPO703

You will only hear stuff on MARCS that is affiliated with the tower(s) that you are monitoring. If there's an OSP unit from post 57 in your area for what ever reason, you might hear Post 57 traffic. You won't hear EVERYTHING. The system isn't designed like that.

hoser147

Hey Pinhead, You got a great group of scanner people in your area. Check out the Monix group in Yahoo groups. They have regular meetings down that way and Im sure they would help bring you up to speed..........Hoser

Status
Not open for further replies.