Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

lencatman

Hello All, What is the current frequency being used by T.P.S. 31 Division on my other Uniden Scanner it was 863.2375 Mhz I notice when I use this frequency on my BC246T I get all other Police Divisions is this normal?. Yes I looked at the frequencies here in RadioReference database. I use to have a Pro51, then bought a BC95XLT 31 Div frequency worked well then I bought a BC246T which I use but still can't figure it out for the life of me ( I can turn it on ) I listen to the weather on it right now it's in Quick Search my other scanner is a BC200XLT which I'm also listening to. Thanks for reading and thanks for the help.

VE3JSO

most of the coms used by tps is on toronto public safety system and i am not sure what tower the 31 division uses so you will have to try to find it on your own or some other members in the area might be able to give you better info but here is the toronto public safey freq the talk group for 31 is 4448
Toronto Public Safety Trunking System, Toronto, Ontario - Scanner Frequencies

if your haveing problems programing your bc246t there is software that can help you program the scanner and it is radio reference database compatable if you have the programming cable that goes with your scanner http://www.butel.nl/
and i was going to send this by pm but this also might help you figure it out as well it is an easier to read man for your scanner. i use it's pro 106 version and it helped me http://marksscanners.com/246/246.shtml#program moto system

Last edited:

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9300; en) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.526 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

31D is on their own stand alone talkgroup on the TPS system. It seems that the North and West tower carry it and the South tower also I hear it in.

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
With trunking systems there is no 1 frequency per division.

They share a bunch of frequencys. You program in the talkgroup and the scanner follows it.

The 246 is your only scanner that will trunktrack

lencatman

Awesome!!! Now I got my homework for the weekend. Good thing about this BC246T I got the cable and the original manual for it oooh and the box too. I like the Close Call feature on this radio I seem to pick up a lot of taxi's lol. Thank You so very much guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.